Alex

Dream home/location?

29 posts in this topic

On 5/19/2019 at 3:42 AM, plum/moofinz said:

a dojo type of house (I love their architecture)

After having lived in Ireland for half a year, I'd 100% love to live in Galway. I love the lifestyle in Ireland. You can just go out and feel like everyone is your family. I'd waste so much time in the mornings talking shit with the lady who ran the local convenience store. At the pubs and bars you can just turn to someone and start talking with anyone (grandpas to 10/10 bombshells) - no one gives you that "do i know you?" look. There's also not a day that the streets aren't filled with music.

Dream life would be a Japanese aesthetic or modern chalet house in Ireland, working for one of the local hospitals.

On 5/27/2019 at 5:02 PM, Tring said:

it's almost impossible to get a house inside Yosemite (especially with power/tap water) even if you do have the funds. You have to buy from people who have owned land there for ages if they even want to sell

I've been to Yosemite a lot growing up, so I know the struggle. Hence the dream house hahaha. But for sure it would be hard to live in Yosemite due to the lack of civilization and environmental policies that prevent from people creating big towns and cities there. 

On 5/27/2019 at 5:02 PM, Tring said:

it's almost impossible to get a house inside Yosemite (especially with power/tap water) even if you do have the funds. You have to buy from people who have owned land there for ages if they even want to sell

I've been to Yosemite a lot growing up, so I know the struggle. Hence the dream house hahaha. But for sure it would be hard to live in Yosemite due to the lack of civilization and environmental policies that prevent from people creating big towns and cities there. 

Cali I don't have to worry about the legality of weed >:)

• Like 1