Mr. Habibi

What are you listening to? (Youtube-Spotify)

25 posts in this topic

Personally I listen to a very wide range of music but my favorite is metal. The reason being so is metal is so diverse and filled with so many subgenres there's always something new you can do with it.

If I am not listening to metal I listen to things such as jazz, classical, rap/hip-hop, indie, electronic, rock, post-hardcore, classic rock, and some obscure progressive rock/metal bands that don't fit into any specific genre.

Hmm alright it depends on what you're looking for. You want something more laid back or balls to the wall batshit crazy metal?

Posted (edited)

In honor of Gissupe leaving the jailbreak server on 7/14/19

Shit posting aside I usually listen to Prog Rock, Drone, Indie Pop or Japanese metal. Sometimes I listen to 80s ska if I wanna have a nice drink.

Edited by Oosik

On 7/14/2019 at 8:03 PM, Defiance said:

Hmm alright it depends on what you're looking for. You want something more laid back or balls to the wall batshit crazy metal?

No rock, metal or anything like that.... 😃https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujfykqcpO-o

- Im more down for some rap(But not only that!) 😃. Ill put on a song so you know what kind of rap i mean..

• Like 1

My knowledge on rap is limited but I do know a few hidden gems you may like.

Akala - Love this man, his lyricism is off the fucking charts here's some of his latest work here and this is my personal favorite of his A Game Named Life

Lowkey - A lot of good ass songs that speak truth, here's the first song of his that came to mind

Immortal Technique - If you have never heard this classic then definitely check it out when you have the time.

Lupe Fiasco (his new stuff is modernized as shit but his older stuff imo is gold) - Here is my favorite song of his

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Defiance said:

My knowledge on rap is limited but I do know a few hidden gems you may like.

Akala - Love this man, his lyricism is off the fucking charts here's some of his latest work here and this is my personal favorite of his A Game Named Life

Lowkey - A lot of good ass songs that speak truth, here's the first song of his that came to mind

Immortal Technique - If you have never heard this classic then definitely check it out when you have the time.

Lupe Fiasco (his new stuff is modernized as shit but his older stuff imo is gold) - Here is my favorite song of his

Looks great. :-P

- Thanks for the share.  :-D

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Melon( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) said:

Metal is the real shit

Rappers are just singers without any skill 

Man just hold the fucking L. Get your clown suit on the circus is starting

1. Tool. 2. A Perfect Circle. 3. Bayside. 4. Witt Lowry. 5. Bliss n Eso. 6. Chris Webby. 7. Iron and Wine. 8. Bon Iver. 9. Trevor Hall. 10. Elliot Smith.

Also fuck spotify.

On 7/28/2019 at 1:19 AM, Vatts said:

1. Tool. 2. A Perfect Circle. 3. Bayside. 4. Witt Lowry. 5. Bliss n Eso. 6. Chris Webby. 7. Iron and Wine. 8. Bon Iver. 9. Trevor Hall. 10. Elliot Smith.

Also fuck spotify.

Thanks for the share m8.. :)

Ill def look into this.

10 minutes ago, Mr. Habibi said:

Guys im down for any kind of music.. As long it isn't heavy, rock or shit... :-P

- Jimmah, i love u toooo thee mooon and a lil bit back to earth.

but thats the only music I really listen to :(