mnickthebard

what other games do you guys play?

19 posts in this topic

CSS and used to play a LOT of ARK survival evolved... To the point the owner of the game banned us all from ever server :(

CSS, Rising storm 2, some jrpgs, guild wars 2, I have a near max oldschool runescape account but I have no reason to play.

I am old school, my most played game of all time is Diablo II which I still play. I also play a lot of PS2 games from time to time, and a lot of older games on my Windows 98 pc, got 150-200 games for that computer from that era.

7 hours ago, Oosik said:

CSS, Rising storm 2, some jrpgs, guild wars 2, I have a near max oldschool runescape account but I have no reason to play.

Mind buying me full Bandos then ;)

More often that not I am either playing CSS or Clone Hero

On occasion I go on my ps4 and pick at some single player games I have been working at for awhile now (Persona 5 and The Amazing Spiderman primarily).

Non Steam CSS since my favorite community is still running their zombie mod servers. Also play NBA 2K, DBFZ, and Rimworld. I highly recommend Rimworld, only bad thing about Rimworld is all the time you could've spent making homework and socializing goes down the drain since you started your 4th colony after playing Randy Random.

i play csgo, realm of the mad god which is actually a rly good game besides the graphics, and cod

Posted (edited)

PUBG mobile. League Of Legends. Tibia. Smite. LFD2 when I can afford it again. AND Texas Holdem'. Come at me.

Edited by Vatts
Addition

Tf2, borderlands games, gtaV, dragonball fighterZ (dbfz), L4D2 every now and then, FTL, dragonball boudokai games, starbreak (free 2D shooter/platformer/mmo), brawlhalla, smash ult, natural selection 2, monster hunter world... uhhh I’m sure there’s more.