FlyerMike

My Depature from GP

6 posts in this topic

I feel it is my time to leave GP, unfortunately I am unable to be as active as I once was, and I feel it is my time to leave.  I've had tons of fun being a part of this community and watching it grow from close to the beginning, and I feel like the community is heading in a path that I have a hard time following.  I will still try to get on when possible, but I know I'm going to miss a whole lot you.  Assassin Mike, Ephex, and Huge for sure! And my boo Dunder, and maybe Connor.... just a little bit though lol 

Its been fun and I hope to see you all around!

• Sad 3

Posted (edited)

Goodbye Mike! I just recently had the pleasure of meeting you, and you've been nothing but a kind, friendly, and helpful guy. 

I hope to still see you on discord or around the forums now and then. 

✌️

Edit: a question though, what exactly "direction"/path is it that people keep talking about? I keep hearing "I don't agree with the direction". I'm curious what that means :P

Edited by Element115
  • Thanks 1

It's been a great pleasure to have you here since the day you came, I'm sad to see you go, but I respect your decison.
Best of luck moving forward, hope we can still talk every once in a while.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

It has been a whole lot of fun having you around man, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't gonna miss you. I hope I will still see you on discord from time to time to catch up and what not man! Good luck on everything in the future and don't do anything I wouldn't do :classic_wink: Peace out Brotha Mike!

EDIT: I would of replied a lot sooner but the forums have been messed up and I have not been on here much due to that.

Edited by Assassin Mike
  • Thanks 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead