ZetaSkipee

what kind of graphics card do you have

81 posts in this topic

Gtx 1660 for now, I'll be upgrading to 2070 super here soon.

tenor.gif.c7423e14b09f3e4b3e0501798cb395e2.gif

gt 710 :^)

Sli 2080Ti

• Like 1

Gt 1030 never said it fit in my pc

EVGA RTX 2080 Super. Recent upgrade, looking forward to the 30 series. 

Around last December i got my hands on a GTX 1660 TI, and so far tbh i love it.. idk where all the hate for the 16 series came from, seems decent to me! ❤️

Currently My laptop has a Radeon r5 graphics chip xd. Css is the only game it plays above 60 fps sadly. Although, in like 20 days I belive I am getting a Pc or the parts to make a pc with a RTX 2080 Super, with a core i79700. It would be my first computer. I believe I am also getting a 28 inch 144hz 1080p monitor. From what I have heard these specs are very good. I know this post wasn't only about the graphics card, but this is something I care about soooooo

RX 580

Personally never gonna buy AMD again. No shadowplay and crap support for OBS and Premiere pro.

NVIDIA’s GeForce 7600GT...first Nvidia GPU with HDMI output

When I first joined GP I was running a AMD RX580 4GB, now I am running a GTX 2070 Super and I love it!

Anyone going to get the 3080?

NVIDIA ASUS ROG Stric GeForce RTX 3080 (ROG-STRIX-RTX3080-10G-GAMING)

4 minutes ago, Glow said:

Anyone going to get the 3080?

NVIDIA ASUS ROG Stric GeForce RTX 3080 (ROG-STRIX-RTX3080-10G-GAMING)

You only need a bunch of bots to get it.... 

Ima wait til the 3090 is available readily... 

2 minutes ago, Nation said:

You only need a bunch of bots to get it.... 

Ima wait til the 3090 is available readily... 

The 3090 is massive. How can you even fit that in a normal case lol

12 hours ago, Glow said:

The 3090 is massive. How can you even fit that in a normal case lol

I don't have a normal case lol. 

My case is freaking massive. I could easily fit two, and I'm sure I will one day lol

i got a 960 its an asus

On 10/21/2020 at 7:17 AM, Connor McJesus said:

I've got one on the way :)

Y'all slow, got mine running already. RTX 3080 is insane

1 hour ago, Makaj said:

Y'all slow, got mine running already. RTX 3080 is insane

We can't get any of the 30 series in the States. Orders are backed up for months.

On 11/1/2020 at 6:42 PM, Connor McJesus said:

We can't get any of the 30 series in the States. Orders are backed up for months.

Heard the stories dude, such a shame for the actual users that want to use it. Anyhow you now already got it or is yours still on the backorder? Same issues here, all current orders are expected to deliver in "2021"  (like when in 2021, nobody knows lol). Either way there were some (expected) driver issues in the beginning which were a bit annoying (random crashes/freezes of specific games mostly), but luckily the patches and driver updates are rolling in faster then the amount of 30 series cards that get made lol so probs in 1/2 months most/all issues will be fixed.

But now kind of regret my purchase decision since AMD now has a better offering if you combine GPU with CPU, really wanna know when someone goes that route since the proposition of AMD is SOOOOOOOO good and the alleged CPU/GPU combination brings about 10% performance boost compared to a mixed CPU/GPU brand combination.

2 hours ago, Makaj said:

Heard the stories dude, such a shame for the actual users that want to use it. Anyhow you now already got it or is yours still on the backorder? Same issues here, all current orders are expected to deliver in "2021"  (like when in 2021, nobody knows lol). Either way there were some (expected) driver issues in the beginning which were a bit annoying (random crashes/freezes of specific games mostly), but luckily the patches and driver updates are rolling in faster then the amount of 30 series cards that get made lol so probs in 1/2 months most/all issues will be fixed.

But now kind of regret my purchase decision since AMD now has a better offering if you combine GPU with CPU, really wanna know when someone goes that route since the proposition of AMD is SOOOOOOOO good and the alleged CPU/GPU combination brings about 10% performance boost compared to a mixed CPU/GPU brand combination.

Mine is still on backorder, I've gotten mine through the EVGA Step-Up program so I'll be sending back my 2080 Super as soon as one is ready to be shipped out. I've heard maybe late December early January. 

I am currently on an old ass nividia geforce gtx 670

I know you're all jealous of this

On 11/21/2020 at 6:26 PM, Ephex said:

nVidia GeForce GTX 1660Ti

image.thumb.png.1fa470b0910e9ee05d2c3953bd67b43a.png

Have the exact card lol, can play anything tbh. great card for the price