SillyBanana

Leaving GP

21 posts in this topic

idk i don't really know what to say but i also dont want to say anything. This is just a personal thing and i love you guys so much but i can't support a group of people who enforce rules on a server and then do the opposite in discord or w.e. I will still play whenever but i dont wanna wear the tags and support a community when you dont enforce the rules anywhere else in your clan and ban people for the same shit its fudged up.

Edited by SillyBanana
  • Like 6
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3

2 hours ago, SillyBanana said:

idk i don't really know what to say but i also dont want to say anything. This is just a personal thing and i love you guys so much but i can't support a group of people who enforce rules on a server and then do the opposite in discord or w.e. I will still play whenever but i dont wanna wear the tags and support a server when you dont enforce the rules anywhere else in your clan and ban people for the same shit its fudged up.

Just out of pure curiosity, what rules do you mean? That being said, sad to see you go. Best of luck to you on everything!

Edited by Element115

I really don’t understand your purpose for leaving Silly but sorry you feel this way. Hope to still see you around.

—edited parts that didn’t pertain to the post.

Edited by Bonkers
  • Like 2

1565191208100.gif.778bdead55215ee40f834ddfe5c938d5.gif

Edited by Zachariah

This has 

4 hours ago, Bonkers said:

Why would the clan enforce a server rule outside of the server? A servers rules are for that specified server. If this is about people banned for saying the n word IN the servers I’m not sure what’s so hard about following that rule, and don’t quite understand why the offenders just take responsibility for their actions. If they took responsibility and didn’t  throw a tamptrum, chances are they would be unbanned at some point. If you break a server rule such as that over and over, you get banned. Simple. If you say it outside the server as long as it’s not to disrespect another community member, why would someone get in trouble? It’s a server rule for the server.

I really don’t understand your purpose for leaving Silly but sorry you feel this way. I really hope to god this doesn’t have to do with Samira. Hope to still see you around.

—Just a thought not directed at you Silly but pertains to this down below— 

— Getting mad for being punished for doing something you know you’re not supposed to do and joining+creating hate groups/spreading drama/etc in hopes to receive some form of social justice isn’t something an adult would do, it’s something an immature little entitled child would do. A real adult would take responsibility for their actions and not seek attention over their own stupid mistake. 

Literally nothing to do with samira xD if you look at her ban appeal I even told her she didnt learn her lesson from previous times. 

I just dont want to be a member anymore. I dont agree with the shit y'all say and do sometimes and I dont wanna be apart of it and wear the tags it's honestly not even a big deal. I didnt want negativity on my post and I didnt want some drama bullshit either but here we are. Just wanted to leave in peace. 

• Like 3

Yo it was good havin you with us. I know youll still b around. I respect your decision. We still cool broo

• Like 1

Let's keep it civil guys.
I respect your decision, it was good to have you in GP, I hope to still see you around.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Twisted said:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1o4e0GQjZIJBkpTUx4aiLYrRcszN0LZM5

Read chats in demo
Lean used name Venom Steve.
What people do when they leave GP.

Thats not Lean, Thats the mass shooter Sam Hyde.
He can't keep getting away with it.

1563237466359.gif.f5e3b693ccd7c6390d7e5af94c21f8d4.gif

DWBdbqFUMAAJsbY.thumb.jpg.862bc08c8901af6e4332400ba1a7df1e.jpg

Edited by Zachariah
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Zachariah said:

Thats not Lean, Thats the mass shooter Sam Hyde.
He can't keep getting away with it.

1563237466359.gif.f5e3b693ccd7c6390d7e5af94c21f8d4.gif

DWBdbqFUMAAJsbY.thumb.jpg.862bc08c8901af6e4332400ba1a7df1e.jpg

Thank you for defending me. Please don't associate my name with this monster Twisted. I actually wish you silenced him longer. After the mods left he started in with "some of you are cool, don't come to GP tomorrow".

11 hours ago, Bonkers said:

Why would the clan enforce a server rule outside of the server? A servers rules are for that specified server. If this is about people banned for saying the n word IN the servers I’m not sure what’s so hard about following that rule, and don’t quite understand why the offenders just take responsibility for their actions. If they took responsibility and didn’t  throw a tamptrum, chances are they would be unbanned at some point. If you break a server rule such as that over and over, you get banned. Simple. If you say it outside the server as long as it’s not to disrespect another community member, why would someone get in trouble? It’s a server rule for the server.

Honestly, I agree with you in some sort of way but if it was a rule about certain language that's deemed racist, or discriminating, then it should be a general rule for the community overall. 

Example:

You have a staff member in your server, and you have a general language rule set like 'no cursing', they are to abide by that rule. BUT you also want them to carry that rule to anything that connects to the community overall. If they were to join a Teamspeak server to chat with the community members and players, don't you expect them to follow that rule on 'no cursing'?

7 hours ago, SillyBanana said:

This has 

Literally nothing to do with samira xD if you look at her ban appeal I even told her she didnt learn her lesson from previous times. 

I just dont want to be a member anymore. I dont agree with the shit y'all say and do sometimes and I dont wanna be apart of it and wear the tags it's honestly not even a big deal. I didnt want negativity on my post and I didnt want some drama bullshit either but here we are. Just wanted to leave in peace. 

Good I just wanted to make sure it wasn’t over somethin silly like that, like I said sorry you feel this way though. Believe me I had no intention to brew drama with what I said lol, still love u 

Silly banana, rabbits are for kids. I hope you still come around. It'd suck for you to disappear.

1 hour ago, Toxic said:

Silly banana, rabbits are for kids. I hope you still come around. It'd suck for you to disappear.

Yeahhh, hate to see you go!! 😥

Sorry to hear about your decision to leave GP, I hope I will still see you on our servers!

Take care Silly banana.