[blur]

did someone say OFFICE JAILBREAK??

36 posts in this topic

heheheheh 

Just started this today. gimme some suggestions for fun games to be implemented and I may throw them in! Something unique that the other JB maps don't have 😎

20190820213023_1.jpg

20190820213056_1.jpg

20190820213136_1.jpg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, thotiana said:

looks litty , probably needs some adjustments

Oh yeah it's got a lotta work yet, only got the cells so far aha

59 minutes ago, LiL' yeet said:

Do you have any minigames or armory added?

Nope, just wanted to post n see if anyone had good office-themed minigame ideas 

Posted (edited)

A hot potato/ chair game in a meeting room with a lotta chairs around a table. Even musical chairs.

and every cooperation needs a man cannon 

Edited by Sly
  • Like 1

This is about to be the new razor, cant wait hella stoked.

Maybe disco in the back room where Ts spawn on normal.

If you have the ability - Make an entrance to an underground(Where the CTS spawn, keep going straight and under that far window in that concrete corridor) where you can make a completely new layout and add like 6-8 games, wipeout,dodgeball etc.

Might help to "jailbreak" up the map a little so its not so vanilla lol.

Anyways dude can't wait for this thank you for taking the initiative, if I can some how help in anyway or test in alpha let me know

• Like 1

Taking all of these suggestions into consideration, thanks all! 

1 hour ago, Nick Cage ┼ said:

Anyways dude can't wait for this thank you for taking the initiative, if I can some how help in anyway or test in alpha let me know

Saw your suggestion for Office Jailbreak, and Office being one of my favorite scrim maps, I couldn't resist 😎

I will need lots of help testing so I'll hit you up (and anyone else willing to help) in the near future. Thanks!

• Like 2

Maybe some in-cell pistols/grenades? Or some secret vents?

7 minutes ago, Glow said:

Maybe some in-cell pistols/grenades? Or some secret vents?

Definitely. Can't make it too easy for those CTs :classic_wink:

• Haha 1

If you add a surf I will love you forever 😘

maybe do a death crate but use an office chair or filing cabinet instead of a crate, Idk how much time you plan on committing but where there is snow you can add a simple ski course ? It would fit in with the theme nicely ! If you need any help testing let me know, I can be your guinea pig haha.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Sly said:

A hot potato/ chair game in a meeting room with a lotta chairs around a table. Even musical chairs.

and every cooperation needs a man cannon 

That's what I was thinking, you gotta add some dreadful games that corporate office employees would play in real life. Maybe even add some sounds from the movie Office Space like "sounds like somebodys got  a case of the mondays.wav" before a game on the map kills you.

Trying to think of some real life office games that would work in CSS....maybe a jenga? Or an "avoid the lava" game instead of a traditional obstacle course. It would still be an obstacle course obviously but with furniture and if someone touches the floor they die....and then this

3 hours ago, CanadianDoktor said:

don't forget to add this song to the disco

This is happening.

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, Assassin Mike said:

If you add a surf I will love you forever 😘

maybe do a death crate but use an office chair or filing cabinet instead of a crate, Idk how much time you plan on committing but where there is snow you can add a simple ski course ? It would fit in with the theme nicely ! If you need any help testing let me know, I can be your guinea pig haha.

Surf is not high priority atm, but I will try... I've always liked surf in JB.

office chair death crate is amazing ahaha definitely will put that in. 

19 hours ago, beef supreme said:

Or an "avoid the lava" game instead of a traditional obstacle course. It would still be an obstacle course obviously but with furniture and if someone touches the floor they die....and then this

The floor is lava! great idea.

Edited by [blur]
  • Like 1

This is super dope. Can't wait to see the finished product. Office is for sure my favorite pub map from CS, CSS and CSGO.