black_Scorpion

Nicest/Non Toxic Player?

39 posts in this topic

Hello all, I just wanted your opinions on who you think is the nicest non/toxic player within the GP community servers, my personal list is below.

Most Friendly/Non toxic Players IMO:
Lactose
Quidittch
Resitini

But what do you guys think who would be on your list of the nicest people??

Note: this is not to offend anyone, this is just a bit of fun and its all opinion based I guess, the people on my list are people I see when Im online, im sure there are many other non toxic people but who Im not familiar with.

Edited by black_Scorpion
Removed “toxic” people list - not promoting negative talk among our players.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

dude what you mean huge285 is the most toxic person in the game

in my opinion i see lactose is so friendly and 0% toxic

Also toxic is friendly

Edited by Isuck
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

( ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ) Oh iSaac why you are so toxic i fucking hate you you are a bad person please ban him ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) he is mega toxic waaah waaah ( ͡ಥ ͜ʖ ͡ಥ)

• Like 1

Assassin mike (Never gloats about his admin, never anal with his admin and just genuinely nice seeming lad).

Ashort/DemDunderBuds or whatever his name is now haha. - (Very helpful and very understanding, cool guy too)

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, plum/moofinz said:

Assassin mike (Never gloats about his admin, never anal with his admin and just genuinely nice seeming lad).

Ashort/DemDunderBuds or whatever his name is now haha. - (Very helpful and very understanding, cool guy too)

mike good :D

• Like 1

Hey @black_Scorpion I removed the part with making a list of people you find toxic. We are not gonna promote the idea of making negative lists of people/ people you dislike in our servers

if you have an issue with someone, talk to them and resolve it, if you want staff+ involved, contact us. Make a complaint if you have an issue.

thanks for understanding

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, | NOFD | Who Dat Nation said:

Also.... Should probably put Indi/Glow on the toxic list.... 😅😉 ...just saying....

LOL HAHAH

1 minute ago, Huge285 said:

Hey @black_Scorpion I removed the part with making a list of people you find toxic. We are not gonna promote the idea of making negative lists of people/ people you dislike in our servers

if you have an issue with someone, talk to them and resolve it, if you want staff+ involved, contact us. Make a complaint if you have an issue.

thanks for understanding

ill speak with him, just so his clear on why it was removed

Edited by Quidittch
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Huge285 said:

thanks for understanding

I'm thinking to make topic of who is the most toxic player in the game can i do it?

just for fun

Edited by Isuck

1 minute ago, | NOFD | Who Dat Nation said:

He literally just removed it off of this post. So, ummm.... no.

i just saw it and i was trying to delete what i said but i don't know how 😥