Wessu

Good bye :(

13 posts in this topic

Hey guys itsa me kuroboi
As yall may/may not have noticed that I've been pretty inactive this past week and probabbly will continue to be, since I'm busy with uni and a few projects that I'm currently working on. With that being said I've decided to leave the community since i will not be playing as much as before, I've met alot of great people in here, made alot of memories and most importantly had fun. Well its been great being part of this community, and with that i bid yall farewell.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 4

Sad to see you go but I totally get that. University is very stressful. Best of luck to you and your future endeavors! 😊

Gonna be sad to see you go habibi, You were a good friend of mine, Good luck habibi!

Hi Kuro!

I want to thank you for your time here at GP! You were a fun dude to play with, and I hope all goes well with uni and your projects! Hope to see you around sometime. 😎

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Glow said:

Hi Kuro!

I want to thank you for your time here at GP! You were a fun dude to play with, and I hope all goes well with uni and your projects! Hope to see you around sometime. 😎

Couldnt have said it better myself. Hope to see you back after uni if we are still around 😁😁😁 Should still play on occasion though!

Sad to see you go, wishing you nothing but the best.

o7

p8

I'll miss you Kuro, hope to see you still play on the servers now and then! Take care for now man 🦆

Sad to see you leave man, best of luck with uni and whatever life throws your way! Hope to see you from time to time !

Posted (edited)

Cya kuro, hey stop by the server once in a while and say hi, we will miss seeing you.

Edited by ThatsNotLogical
  • Like 1

Good luck Kuro! I miss you already!!