Psychoturtle

CHOCOLATE MILK.

17 posts in this topic

Okay , so as you guys get to know me , youll learn I really love chocolate milk. Specifically one brand. Borden. imo its the absolute best and only good brand anymore of chocolate milk.... 

 

Any other chocolate milk lovers out there? Lmk what brand you guys like. Im curious. 

 

video because why not. XD 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

mfw when i'm a strawberry milk fan in a board full of chocolate milk lovers

1564632868044.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Dronzo said:

mfw when i'm a strawberry milk fan in a board full of chocolate milk lovers

1564632868044.png

Chocolate > all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, | NOFD | Who Dat Nation said:

But WHICH Bordens Choclate Milk?? 

SUPER Chox? Dutch Choc? 

(also, if you say super Chox your dead to me...) 

Whattttt????  I didnt know about super chox , i can only find dutch choc lmfao, and i have to go to walgreens in order to get it , and can only get a half a gallon :c

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Any chocolate milk to me is a good chocolate milk. A nice Nesquik or Darigold is fine with me. If you don't think chocolate milk is the best drink out there. You're wrong.

That's all I have to say.

Edited by Matt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fair life chocolate milk is really good. Theres this other brand I cant think of the name but it's the best tasting chocolate milk I've ever tasted. It's like $12 for a gallon but it comes in a glass container and if you take the container back they give you money for the returned container. Its freaking great. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Psychoturtle said:

Whattttt????  I didnt know about super chox , i can only find dutch choc lmfao, and i have to go to walgreens in order to get it , and can only get a half a gallon :c

Super Chox is nastyyyyyyyyyy!!! You arent missing anything!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Coffee milk is superior to chocolate milk, fact :classic_biggrin:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, The_Noob_Himself said:

Fair life chocolate milk is really good. Theres this other brand I cant think of the name but it's the best tasting chocolate milk I've ever tasted. It's like $12 for a gallon but it comes in a glass container and if you take the container back they give you money for the returned container. Its freaking great. 

Are you thinking of Oberweis?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, cow said:

Are you thinking of Oberweis?

I have absolutely no clue my friend. Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

milk gang 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ew. #VitaminDMilkLover

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now