Sign in to follow this  
OhhDandy

[Jailbreak] Q&A Thread

29 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Prometheus said:

1. If the cell doors are opened before warden gives orders or leaves armory, are all Ts outside of their cells considered rebelling?

(ex. a T spawns in isolation, uses secret to open isolation, then opens cells)

2. Can CT's KOS based off of kill-feed? 

(ex. A CT runs into pool and dies to a T that no CTs knew was rebelling, if CTs didn't see him die, can they still call a KOS on the T?

1. If no orders were given and the cell doors are open u are supposed to take 1 step out and be frozen till further orders are given. And for the person in isolation who opened the doors in  lets say razor. They are KOS

2. to answer your question, Yes of course. if a t kills a ct they are supposed to ask for a pardon which if not given are KOS, For example if i am finding rebellers and die to a t for example who is rebelling. If no cts knew about him rebelling ( Which cts shud keep an eye out for all rebelers) or didnt see me die to him, He is still a rebeler so yes they are KOS

8 hours ago, Prometheus said:

1. If the cell doors are opened before warden gives orders or leaves armory, are all Ts outside of their cells considered rebelling?

(ex. a T spawns in isolation, uses secret to open isolation, then opens cells)

2. Can CT's KOS based off of kill-feed? 

(ex. A CT runs into pool and dies to a T that no CTs knew was rebelling, if CTs didn't see him die, can they still call a KOS on the T?

Ts more than 1 step out of their cell before cells are open are KOS. This is also the case for isolation, unless you see them use the secret to open it, the rule is enforced equally. 

Meta gaming is not a rule (using killfeeds or chats) so yes they can.

Im looking through this and I am seeing the questions about the secrets in Spy v Spy... So if the wall break is a secret and is KOS, would it be KOS if i see them pick up the head behind it. Like let say a fictional scenario. Im a ct and i hear the wall being knifed, right when i get to the cell, its already broke, but the T has not gotten to the mask/head thing yet. If i watch them pick it up, would it be considered a secret? Furthermore, would that be KOS?

11 minutes ago, Xx_Neko_xX said:

Im looking through this and I am seeing the questions about the secrets in Spy v Spy... So if the wall break is a secret and is KOS, would it be KOS if i see them pick up the head behind it. Like let say a fictional scenario. Im a ct and i hear the wall being knifed, right when i get to the cell, its already broke, but the T has not gotten to the mask/head thing yet. If i watch them pick it up, would it be considered a secret? Furthermore, would that be KOS?

Yes, if the wall is broken and you physically see them picking up the head/smoke grenade. Yes but what are the chances? people pick it up about 1 second after wall is broken but in the unlikely scenario u see them pick it up , yes you can kill them because it is a secret both the wall and the grenade itself.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this