Sign in to follow this  
Kartofel

What games do you regret buying Steam?

9 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

* I personally regret buying Holdfast: Nations at War, since the game is only ever popular on EU servers.  
* I regret buying Civ 6, since the game isn't really my style and never found much enjoyment in playing the game.
* Another game I regret buying is Pavlov VR. Basically CS:GO in VR. It is guaranteed to give you motion sickness after 10 minutes.
* Last game is Gmod. I hate how it takes 8 years to join a server, and every server I join is filled with 10 year olds.

Edited by Kartofel

I regret buying this one game called "comedy night", I rarely played it and it's pretty bad from what I've heard.

• Like 1

Fire watch. Cool story, but shitty game. Beat it in 3 hours.... Just long enough to not get a refund. 

bruh i fucked myself up by buying a game called Whos your daddy lmao

• Like 1

all of them

• Confused 1

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Stompy said:

bruh i fucked myself up by buying a game called Whos your daddy lmao

It's a game that every gaming Youtuber plays in the span of 2 weeks, then just toss it to the side

Edited by Kartofel
  • Sad 1

Man, really hate this stupid "Counter Strike: Source" game, literally only bought it for Garry's Mod, can't even aim down sights smh my head

Surviving Mars ,  normally I really like this kind of game, but this game is so hard, you have to spend 30 hours playing on the tutorial to hope to understand the game a little but it remains far too hard and frustrating because of his complexity

• Like 1

On 7/1/2020 at 4:20 PM, orange cat said:

Man, really hate this stupid "Counter Strike: Source" game, literally only bought it for Garry's Mod, can't even aim down sights smh my head

haha