Sign in to follow this  
Noob

9mm vs .45

14 posts in this topic

For my carry friends out here. 

Which round do you prefer to carry and why?

I carry 9mm

Lighter, can carry more rounds, cheaper, lighter recoil. 

27 minutes ago, Chaos Boss said:

Bruhh do you even own a gun? Have you even touched a gun before? Get outta here.... Ain't nobody talking bout water guns. Go play with your Barbies kid....

Anyways, I carry 9mm for the same reasons. I can carry more ammo, the recoil is a little lower, and it just makes more logical sense for everyday carry.

• Haha 1

I carry 9 because I can carry 18 per mag and 3 mags comfortably vs the 7 or 8 per mag I could carry with 45. Plus if you can’t get the job done with 9 mm you shouldn’t be carrying a gun

9mm is quite the odd spanner size. Normally it’s a 10mm, however depends on the job I’m doing I can use 12, 17, and a few more all the way up to 30’s and the biggest I’ve used is a 42. Not sure of what kind of spanner a .45 is, I’ll have to look into it. #ILiveInTheUK

• Haha 1

Unless bears are a problem in your area... I'd carry 9mm all day. Already listed the main reasons above. 

9mm? .45acp is a classic, and while 1911's don't have the magazine capacity. As long as your a decent shot, you don't have to shoot twice. ;) 

I could argue all day, come at me.

ShyFoolishIriomotecat-max-1mb.gif.a8d0d608b98670ddf8dd4f8981226e1d.gif

tenor.gif.67b079b4aba1aefd2702c2a875532913.gif

Just bought a 9mm compact for the same reasons. Nice and light, easy to conceal.

I own a Taurus G2C 9mm. It is my carry weapon of choice cause it is easy to conceal and very light.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, SealMemeSix said:

9mm? .45acp is a classic, and while 1911's don't have the magazine capacity. As long as your a decent shot, you don't have to shoot twice. ;) 

I could argue all day, come at me.

ShyFoolishIriomotecat-max-1mb.gif.a8d0d608b98670ddf8dd4f8981226e1d.gif

tenor.gif.67b079b4aba1aefd2702c2a875532913.gif

If you’re a decent shot you don’t have to shoot twice with a 9mm either, good luck doing that well under severe distress though

9mm for days

Eh , .45's are good but I prefer 9mm because I have a Glock 19x the peanut butter color and Its my favorite one yet.

1 hour ago, Ryze said:

Eh , .45's are good but I prefer 9mm because I have a Glock 19x the peanut butter color and Its my favorite one yet.

put that bih here cuz ong 🤣