Gunner813

Event - 1st MW 1v1 Gunfight Tournament

33 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

1 vs.1

Gunfight TournamentMW_1v1_T.thumb.png.c5d8370174755e27babc7031f2bed115.png

Hey Game Punch Players,

On August 16th, 2020 @Chaos Boss and I will be hosting a Modern Warfare 1 vs. 1 Gunfight Tournament! It will be a 18 man tournament. Chaos and I will be spectating the whole tournament. I will host a single private-match and we will all join into it. Once in only the 2 people that are actively participating within the match may pick a team. Everyone else will be sitting in a Cod-Caster/Spectator seat, until it is their time to fight. It will be a double-elimination system. Meaning if you lose, don't fret! You can still bring it back to the finale, you just have to play smart.

You can play on your console with us! Just make sure to still sign-up and respond to the thread. On event day you are also required to still join discord!

Sign-Ups: https://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/cZeDtB71FD 

(No sign-up is required, just answer the questionnaire, it will help things move a little more smoothly on the event day!)

Schedule: The event will start at 12pm EST, 11am CDT and 9am PST. All participants will be required to join the lobby and join into the discord channel at the given time. There will be a total of 34 rounds in this tournament.

Prizes:

(These are currently subject to change, if changed prizes will be of equal or higher value as before)

1st Place: $50 Steam Gift Card

2nd Place: $25 Steam Gift Card

3rd Place: $25 Steam Gift Card

Getting a Slot: Go to the sign-ups link. Use your GP name and sign-in to the brackets for the tournament. Then once you've finish reply to the thread letting me know you have completed this.

Reserved Slots: There will be 7 reserved slots available. In-order to get a reserved slot, you must preform the same action. Go to the sign-ups link use your GP name and sign-in to the brackets for the tournament. It will put you on a waiting list in the bracket. I can see exactly which number you came in at. At that point you will come back and reply to the thread letting me know you have completed this.

I will keep a updated list on this thread. To let everyone know who will be there.

Player List:

1.  MajesticMr
  2.  Alex4123
  3.  Karrosiv
  4.  SleepingForest
  5.  Edubb44
  6.  Cowfee
  7.  Stinky_Pete_
  8.  SneakyBeakyCSS
  9.  veryblueberry
  10.  Gunner813
  11.  Spud
  12.  Xidle

Reserved List:

If you have any questions regarding the event, message I or Chaos a DM on the forums. Or you can reach us within the Discord.

There will be no cheating of any kind. This includes ghosting!

- Events Team

Please give Chaos a big round of applause for sponsoring another event for me! I appreciate you @Chaos Boss. You have made me love this community more than I ever dreamed I would, by having my back and helping me when it was needed.

EFC46394-D5BB-4EC6-9A61-6AEFA9DF58E2.png

Edited by Gunner813
  • Like 1

Can't wait! I can already tell this will be epic! See you all there.

I would play but my PC can't handle the game --.--

Signed up! Looking forward to this event guys, good work!

Im available if you cant fill the slots, but I rather someone else play before me.

Does ps4 count in this 😛 sense its crossplatform

On 7/29/2020 at 7:17 PM, Gunner813 said:

You can play on your console with us! Just make sure to still sign-up and respond to the thread. On event day you are also required to still join discord!

Yes it does.

Signed up.

Signed up

On 7/29/2020 at 7:43 PM, Chaos Boss said:

Can't wait! I can already tell this will be epic! See you all there.

lemme play

Signed up!!

Posted (edited)

signed, what time is it

Edited by blueberry

On 7/29/2020 at 6:17 PM, Gunner813 said:

Schedule: The event will start at 12pm EST, 11am CDT and 9am PST. All participants will be required to join the lobby and join into the discord channel at the given time.

@blueberry

On 7/29/2020 at 7:17 PM, Gunner813 said:

The event will start at 12pm

@blueberry

I

will

sign

up

cause

it

cost

me

bucks

Yo i am so down!! MW gunfight is my shii :) good luck boys!! I will even be streaming this tourney so check me out if you want @Xidle_ on twitch!! 

Event postponed to tommorow

Yo @Chaos Boss who should I link up with on xbox before this tourney starts?