Sign in to follow this  
Omni King Fox

Does anyone here have weird / crazy "Ex" stories?

7 posts in this topic

I personally don't. The people I have dated have been relatively normal, but if y'all have any stories i'd love to hear them!

I was with a friend who broke up with his ex, who then proceeded to run out and throw an iron through his car's windshield 

The only relationship I was in lasted 6 years. It was toxic, she threatened to kill herself if I left her. But she ended up leaving me.

i done been with too many hoes bruh i cant eeen keep track with em

• Haha 1

@Dr.JimmyRussler said that he loved me and would never cheat on me but he goes on the server and says i love you to people and like wtf i feel so insecure :(

• Haha 1

I dated a girl that said she was gonna stay with me forever but i never trusted her. After about a year i switched schools and i told her just know i won't be talking to anyone but you. She had all my login info and everything i had nothing to hide she gave me all her info to because she had nothing to hide. Well one day i find out from my friends over Xbox that she was dating some other guy. 3 days later i moved out of school. now i'm in a new school with all these new people trying to get over the depression i had with her.