Sign in to follow this  
Omni King Fox

Any tips on rebelling?

15 posts in this topic

Im a terrible rebeller ;-; and would like some tips on how to rebel properly. :3

I dont rebel often but when i do its mostly on maps like Minecraft_z, Razor. One of the biggest tips is to understand the map, For example your playing on one of the newer maps like minecraft_daylight. Literally 0 secrets are accessible due to it being transported from tf2, So on that map the chances of rebeling are like 1 in a 100. but compared to Lets say jb_outerspace. Literally more then 10 secrets. Chances of winning in those maps are crazy high. What i mean by that is if u know your maps well compared to many others, it is very easy for you to rebel. Secondly i would say if your rebeling dont panic. What i see is many people panicking while rebeling, Missing shots and also trying to get into secrets that are hard to get into. Panicing slows you down alot and also may miss shots and may die before even reaching a secret. Most importantly is aiming, tbh that are some games i play sometimes before i get on, Osu is a pretty popular game to train reaction timing. 

Lastly, if your a rebeler u see 2 cts, The Warden and a Regular Ct, Dont aim the regular ct for goodness sake. Aim the warden make your life and the other ts life easier. When a normal ct die it still allows orders to be given and still prevents ts from trying to rebel but if a warden dies the chances of half the people who are listening to the warden to rebel is crazy high <---- Its a fact. You see this very often happening.

Edited by OhhDandy

Pro Tip: Don't get caught

Always give me the fucking gun....

One tap city mufukas. 

Seriously though, give me the fuckin gun. 

• Haha 2

Ya Daddy Noob will bhob across the map and kill the whole ct team before anyone knows whats happening

do what i do when im t..  look the ct in the eye when he is looking into your eyes make a cat sound and then he will be like ehh ok wierdo  and then...YOU FUCKING RUSH HIM :)

Timing, timing, timing. When you start in a secretless cell, you’re forced to start at a heavy disadvantage. So timing your escape is important. Usually wait for someone else to make the first move and when the cts are distracted or reloading make a move for a secret. Also positioning. When asked to unstacked on a wall, position yourself closer to a secret so it’s well, closer obviously. Try to coordinate with your fellow ts before hand to raise your chances of success. And by success I mean your ability to reach a gun secret. From there you’re on your own.

• Like 1

Gain their trust, a few rounds of being nice to warden and they will give you  a ton of freedom. I usually say how nice they look. Then when you are close... pokey pokey

Always rush Pixle or Chaos.

And Spud is right, is all about timing and luck, and sometime skill.

Edited by iLeow

A trick I’ve noticed that works for others is bhopping. But since I can’t and when I run I usually run going side to side with an occasional jump to make it harder for the ct to kill you(unless that ct is like Mario or noob. Then you’re fucked regardless)

On 8/2/2020 at 8:43 PM, Omni King Fox said:

Im a terrible rebeller ;-; and would like some tips on how to rebel properly. :3

Uhh.... Just don't.

• Haha 1

Point and click