Guest Ephex

Putting faces to the names

28 posts in this topic

Most every community I've ever been in has had one, so why not GP?


This is my and my son, Draven.


22555160_1714935415197587_4105713423128436899_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.xx&oh=5e7ac02f8650dec2e657e86fc10d9d72&oe=5CC9F7B1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hit me up on farmersonly.com


F02-B585-F-CA5-B-494-F-90-E2-EA5-F156-F2-D19.jpg

 

Lookin swole bro, I need to start lifting again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guess ill use the pic i already used on discord again. Either or. Look at my flower lol 

JPEG_20190513_114126.jpg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, DemNoodlez said:

Guess ill use the pic i already used on discord again. Either or. Look at my flower lol 

JPEG_20190513_114126.jpg

Looks like the flower vase is made out of diamonds lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Glow said:

Looks like the flower vase is made out of diamonds lol

We middle eastern, everything is expensive lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/10/2019 at 10:59 PM, Ephex said:

Most every community I've ever been in has had one, so why not GP?

 

This is my and my son, Draven.

 

22555160_1714935415197587_4105713423128436899_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.xx&oh=5e7ac02f8650dec2e657e86fc10d9d72&oe=5CC9F7B1

Dis me 

14F62640-2DE2-4FEE-9E3B-808F6F95C450.jpeg

E9146F0A-9E1A-427C-BE54-B9BF7D706022.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DSC_5353.thumb.JPG.e7e72f2b961887f08e73e488dd35af16.JPG

Pic of me on a road trip like a month ago. I think I was just about peaking on an acid trip in this pic lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

a picture of me an my lookalike I met at a concert and a really bad pic of my yearbook photo from last year

UYYX8484.thumb.JPG.c33f87c929412674796512e3552fef32.JPGIMG_0319.thumb.JPG.da9c672925e64c39304b6e5bded4bc78.JPG

Edited by Heavenly_Horror

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Heavenly_Horror said:

a picture of me an my lookalike I met at a concert and a really bad pic of my yearbook photo from last year

UYYX8484.thumb.JPG.c33f87c929412674796512e3552fef32.JPGIMG_0319.thumb.JPG.da9c672925e64c39304b6e5bded4bc78.JPG

Which one is u?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Struggling to find some pictures where I’m not looking completely retarded. So I took those where i look like I need to be in an asylum

7D8E89BF-A385-4155-A738-7876EBEBAD57.jpeg

2551A0FE-CF20-4E92-9FF7-9B23120EDCBB.jpeg

0DB1A80B-8198-4A84-867A-B56DCF0A60FB.png

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Nick Cage ┼ said:

Haha sly what are sippin on 

😎

I dont really know, i dont have memory of that Night. I Think its some kind of shot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now