Sign in to follow this  
Stompy

What Is Your Favourite Game?

15 posts in this topic

Seeing we have more people on the forums decided to ask the community, what is your FAVOURITE GAME?

Right now im currently addicted to APEX LEGENDS, so what are your favourite games post them down below and if u could, explain the game so people can try it out!

Capture.PNG.863e56454fef4be9203e8498955cf3c1.PNG

Apex is a battle royal game, reason why im so in love with it is because each hero has a special/different skill which can go from Scanning enemies(Wall hacks :>) to freaking bombs dropping from the sky, game is made very fair and honestly all u need is good aim to be good at the game unlike fortnite which u need to fucking build but this game is just fair and honestly a great game, ITS FREE BTW!!! currently i see a few people from gamepunch playing and would love to see more. 

My favorite game is The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild

The game was released in 2017 on Nintendo Switch, but I continue to play it 5-10 hours /week, just to walk around, or redo the game but with personnal challenges. I can't wait for Breath Of the Wild 2 ❤️

the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-s

• Like 2

I'm a drug addict to Counter-Stike:Source Right now its just a good for bopping surfing and right when I found jailbreak I was addicted forever I don't think ima come out of this addiction help me.

Favorite game of all time has to be Halo, I can't just pick one title, but I can exclude Halo 4, 5, and the mobile ones. 😂

But seriously, Halo was the game I grew up with, and playing it with friends for years back in the day, and making up stories within the lore was some of the most fun I've ever had as a kid. I just hope Infinite goes back to halo's roots, and we can see better halo games in the future.

tenor.gif.5b22affc9583620be318cee3d823c875.gif

Edited by SealMemeSix
  • Like 1

Dark Souls Remastered. Greatest game I have ever played. While it is hard at the beginning, with enough patience and perseverance you can pull through. I cannot verbalize how much I love this game. If you have not tried it yet, do yourself a favor and play it.

awesomeness.jpg

really enjoying siege and fall guys right now

Shadows of the Colossus blew my 15 year old mind Sotc_boxart.jpg

• Like 1

For me it has to be Call Of Duty, since this was a huge part of my childhood and brings great sentimental value. If I have to pick it is hard but I’ll bring my top 3 greatest CoD’s:

1. Modern Warfare 3

2. Black Ops 2 (pretty much the latest great cod we have had)

3. Modern Warfare (and NO not the new one, this is also known as CoD4)

Though these 3 are great in their own respect and are really close in the rankings for me.

7 hours ago, Makaj said:

For me it has to be Call Of Duty, since this was a huge part of my childhood and brings great sentimental value. If I have to pick it is hard but I’ll bring my top 3 greatest CoD’s:

1. Modern Warfare 3

2. Black Ops 2 (pretty much the latest great cod we have had)

3. Modern Warfare (and NO not the new one, this is also known as CoD4)

Though these 3 are great in their own respect and are really close in the rankings for me.

facts but u left out mw2 :(

3 hours ago, Prometheus said:

Mw2 is literally THE best call of duty out of all of them lmao easily.

• Like 1

Next to CSS, I've been having a lot of fun in Skyrim recently. I miss my old character but having a fresh start is really nice.

5 hours ago, Prometheus said:

1 hour ago, Ryze said:

Mw2 is literally THE best call of duty out of all of them lmao easily.

I know that I left mw2 out, just a little reasoning why it is a close fourth place for me. CoD4 modding was just next level and even many years after, there is still a large modding community active in CoD4. The thing is that pub’s in mw3 were for me just a little better then mw2. Especially the gun balancing on mw3 is imo just slightly better and especially the maps were just great. Like every map on mw3 was just balanced and I never left any game due to the maps. But I gotta agree on the fact that the old mw series and bo2 were the GOAT. Tbh I am hoping that the new BO Cold War will get back some of that spirit and hopefully TreyArch will do what they are known for, great support throughout the year without bringing bs updates and extra maps whilst the core is broken (*ugh* looking at you Modern Warfare 2019 *ugh*)

On 9/8/2020 at 8:52 PM, iLeow said:

My favorite game is The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild

The game was released in 2017 on Nintendo Switch, but I continue to play it 5-10 hours /week, just to walk around, or redo the game but with personnal challenges. I can't wait for Breath Of the Wild 2 ❤️

the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-s

This game brought me back to consoles and it's just so goddamn beautiful. I just wish I had someone to play it with to laugh at all my dumb deaths. Looking really forward to botw2 also! I want to know so much more lore

• Like 1