Sign in to follow this  
Kartofel

Warday and special day suggestions

11 posts in this topic

War Day
When the warden types in a command, the Ts get teleported to armory and are frozen for 20 seconds to give CT's the chance to go to the warzone. Doing this would probably take absolutely fucking forever and would be too much of a hastle.

Special Day

The warden should be able to do a single special day per map rotation.  It's fucking stupid that only like 8 people out of 2000 could actually instate a special day.

Edited by Kartofel
My cat just died, like if u agree.

19 minutes ago, Kartofel said:

War Day
When the warden types in a command, the Ts get teleported to armory and are frozen for 20 seconds to give CT's the chance to go to the warzone. Doing this would probably take absolutely fucking forever and would be too much of a hastle.

Special Day

The warden should be able to do a single special day per map rotation.  It's fucking stupid that only like 8 people out of 2000 could actually instate a special day.

To your warday idea. literally will not and cannot happen. and it would take the fun from the game.... the more we take from vanilla gameplay, the less I want to play. it would make it literally impossible to have mess up days, that cause the server to laugh, and have a fun time. whats the point of playing a GAME if we are just gonna make it as strict as possible.

It cannot happen because there is no one who is willing to make/get a plugin that would do this.. and then go onto every single JB map to make spawn points for this plugin. EVERY SINGLE MAP. do you know how much time that would take, and for what? one little add on to wardays.

To your special day idea.. Yes.

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, Toxic said:

To your warday idea. literally will not and cannot happen. and it would take the fun from the game.... the more we take from vanilla gameplay, the less I want to play. it would make it literally impossible to have mess up days, that cause the server to laugh, and have a fun time. whats the point of playing a GAME if we are just gonna make it as strict as possible.

It cannot happen because there is no one who is willing to make/get a plugin that would do this.. and then go onto every single JB map to make spawn points for this plugin. EVERY SINGLE MAP. do you know how much time that would take, and for what? one little add on to wardays.

To your special day idea.. Yes.

I did say that it would be a pain in the ass to do because of the large quantity of maps that this server has. It is just a suggestion after all.

i mean you could just freeze them in cells and give them guns, but ehh

Though I appreciate you wanting to make suggestions, I would suggest you credit the right people you've taken the ideas from. If you are joining Jordi and organs discord to take ideas, let us know so we can know how much it will cost us to buy it :')

1 hour ago, OhhDandy said:

Though I appreciate you wanting to make suggestions, I would suggest you credit the right people you've taken the ideas from. If you are joining Jordi and organs discord to take ideas, let us know so we can know how much it will cost us to buy it :')

I didn't even know those two had a Discord. I'm not stealing any ideas. I probably had the same idea as those two. Sorry for the confusion. 

EDIT: Can you DM me their Discord?

Edited by Kartofel

On 9/10/2020 at 3:40 PM, Kartofel said:

Special Day

I'm sorry but this is gonna be a no, It will be abused non stop. Special days are not special If they are done every map imo. That being said I can look into maybe making special day Admin+.

16 hours ago, Assassin Mike said:

I'm sorry but this is gonna be a no, It will be abused non stop. Special days are not special If they are done every map imo. That being said I can look into maybe making special day Admin+.

And even then IF Admin+ can do it, I feel like there should be a strict guideline on how many times an admin can initiate this (like once every 2 hours or so), especially as mentioned before it won’t be a special day anymore. If this is done, I still feel like Staff+ shouldn’t have a time limit for special days but still be able to initialize them at their own discretion.

Doing special days almost once every two or three maps isn't what makes special days special. What makes it special that it's more fun than any other day. and what's wrong with having a fun rounds like 2 times per map?

Edited by Schimphatic