Sign in to follow this  
Glow

CSGO Jailbreak

CSGO Jailbreak  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Would you play on a CSGO Jailbreak server if it were hosted by GamePunch?

• Yes, I would play.
    • No, I would not play.

10 posts in this topic

The idea of expanding to CSGO Jailbreak has been a topic that seems to resurface every few weeks at GamePunch. Personally, I wouldn't mind expanding to CSGO for Jailbreak. I do not believe it would have much affect on the CS:S Jailbreak server as it's a different playerbase for the most part. In terms of growth and expansion of our community, I think this is an idea with potential. 

Ultimately, what are YOUR thoughts? 

I hope to get some civil discussions here without it turning into an argument. Please present your thoughts in a civil manner so we can have a quality discussion regarding CSGO Jailbreak.

Thank you for reading,

Glow

If  you open a CS:GO server, I will try to play on it, but I'm not very convinced.

I've been through this before, my old community did the same thing several years ago, opening a CS:GO jailbreak, the CS:GO server killed the CS:S server, and the CS:GO server was full of toxic player, there was a real shitty mood, to finaly close few time later because of the mood and toxicity.

Concretly, for me, the jailbreak on CS:GO is less fun, I have the feeling that CS:GO has been developed in a way that makes it interesting to play seriously, competitive way, but not for anything else. When I play CS:GO Jailbreak, I feel like the game limits me in the fun, I have trouble to explaining it, but I still feel uncomfortable on fun mods CS:GO, it just make me want to relaunch CS:S!

Edited by iLeow

If you had a JB server on CS:GO, then you would have some VERY fierce competition between you, EdgeGamers and other Jailbreak communities.

And also, exactly what @iLeow said previously.

Edited by Kartofel

I feel csgo jailbreak would honestly expand the community but i have also said the reasons to why i dont really like it. But overall if a csgo server is made im down to give my fullest support to it and play on it to get it populated

I wouldn't rule it out, I'd definitely give it a shot. 

I wouldn't mind giving it a try I guess. I just worry it might kill the CS:S jailbreak.

wont get populated enough, thats my two cents

i would give it a try but i dont think it would take off 

1v1 CSGO server.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Noob said:

1v1 CSGO server.

like the ones on karma 1v1s? where its like a small bit of map that a bunch of rows of people 1v1 on?