Mr. Habibi

I have some issues - My issues has issues...

8 posts in this topic

Hi .. Sup.

Think of this this... You can buy every game in the world, no matter the price.. But you just don't know WHAT to buy and play.

Any suggetions? Ty. Bye, Cya, Caio, Güle Güle(Turkish).

half life alyx and a valve index to go with it

Edited by Luciλ

get a ps4/ps5 and/or a switch, play the uncharted games, the last of us games, god of war,  breath of the wild & mario odyssey

you'll always be first on the map if you are playing single player games (シ_ _ )シ

If you can buy every game but don't know what to buy you'll be going to the store for no reason because you can't make decisions. 

Edited by GreatWhiteShowerShark

Nah ya'll comin at this the wrong way... buy a top of the line gaming pc and invest in CS:GO skins and double your money in a couple years.

TY for answers

I've played God of war - Dishonered - Witcher 3 - Red dead red - Heroes of the storm - Warcraft Cs-go/CSS - Black ops - Call of duty - Battlefield. And many more.

Im currently playing Wither 3, but that game will also be completed sooner or later. Any other ideas for games in these genres that i've listed?

Nice game list!  I enjoyed Dishonored quite a bit.  So assuming mostly FPS, I'd recommend Half Life 2 (and the episodes), Portal, Portal 2, Halo, and last but not least, S.T.A.L.K.E.R.  Ah, GlaDos...best 'villian'.

Yup, they're older, but some of the best stories/writing.  The original Half Life has some redos in source engine....Black Mesa. The story and campaigns for these games hold up great after all these years.  Halo franchise just got big redo so that's nice.

STALKER will piss off anyone that needs a lot of hand holding so it's definitely not everyone's cup of tea.  Ancient graphics by today's standards.  If you want scary and tons of atmosphere....yup.  Tons of mods.  For the first try, start with the vanilla game with only the required bug fixes.

• Like 1

Metro series or Bioshock series 

• Like 1