glxy

Favorite Games??

13 posts in this topic

Tell me about some of your favorite games and why they're your favorite! Personally, I'm in love with both the Counter Strike series and the Call of Duty series. Grew up playing both, from a very young age! They will always have a special place in my heart, even after I leave gaming. 😌

Posted (edited)

Super Mario Sunshine and Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. MMMM. Fuck, the GameCube had some good ass games.

Also Guitar Hero: I'm a fucking beast at Guitar Hero.

Edited by Matt

I’ve been dumping a lot of my time into rust recently. Honestly I recommend it to anyone with a half decent pc. I also loved the early cod games such as The modern warfare series.

21 hours ago, Matt said:

Super Mario Sunshine and Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. MMMM. Fuck, the GameCube had some good ass games.

Also Guitar Hero: I'm a fucking beast at Guitar Hero.

Yesss Guitar Hero was my absolute favorite when I was younger, I grew out of it though 😕 I always did the drummer, I'm huge into drumming.

17 hours ago, Mario said:

I’ve been dumping a lot of my time into rust recently. Honestly I recommend it to anyone with a half decent pc. I also loved the early cod games such as The modern warfare series.

I've always wanted to get into Rust... if I ever cave in and actually buy it, I might get some starting pointers from you. And yes I agree one million percent, MW2 and MW3 were the best games ever made, PERIOD.

GBA Fire Emblem’s. Advanced Wars. NBA Street and SSX Tricky for GameCube. The OG Rollercoaster Tycoon

1 hour ago, To$$™ OP said:

GBA Fire Emblem’s. Advanced Wars. NBA Street and SSX Tricky for GameCube. The OG Rollercoaster Tycoon

Some good games right there for sure

On 1/6/2021 at 7:45 PM, glxy said:

Yesss Guitar Hero was my absolute favorite when I was younger, I grew out of it though 😕 I always did the drummer, I'm huge into drumming.

I see, I always liked the guitar more, because I played that from a really young age. But I'm actually a drummer in real life, yet I don't care for the guitar hero drums lol.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

All time favorite? That's a tough one. Probably css, if you go off time spent playing lmao... you don't spend 2k+ hours on a game you don't enjoy 

As for other games. I enjoy any call of duty. My favorite is probably black ops 2. 

Forza 2

Destroy all humans

Skyrim

World of tanks (second favorite)

Edited by Spud
  • Like 1

rust.

• Like 1

Total war: Warhammer 2

Destroy all humans 2. (Good pick btw Spud)

Mount & Blade: Bannerlord (And its not even complete yet)

XCOM 2

Skyrim

Spore

Unreal Tournament 2004

All these games I keep coming back to every so often to pump in tons of hours on end. Love them all and they're top tier.

• Like 1

1. Rainbow Six: Siege

2.Marvels: Spiderman 1&2

3. Skyrim

4. Mario Maker 2

5. Uncharted (series)

6. Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

7. Dragonball Xenoverse 2

8. Zelda: Ocarina of Time

9. Super Mario 64

10. Dragon Age (series)

@glxy I added more wasn't originally done with it.

9163599313508029936?account_id=1.jpg

Edited by Twist3d _Nsane
Increased List
  • Like 1

1. CS:S (5,000+ hours got to be)

2. Bioshock Infinite

3. Oblivion

4. Fable Series (Fable 2, Fable 1, then Fable 3)

5. Skyrim

6. Borderlands Series (BL2, BL1, then BL3, BL:Pre-Sequel)

7. Crusader Kings II

8. Too many to choose, a lot of old games I used to play growing up: UT2004, Destroy all Humans 2 (nice shout Moofinz), Quake 3 Arena, Simpsons Hit and Run, FlatOut 2, SSX3, a heap of old Star Wars games like Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy/Jedi Outcast, Empire at War...the list goes on.

Edited by GeorgeLAD