Sign in to follow this  
Twist3d _Nsane

GP* HL2:DM

11 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

( JB Player:) " I feel like we should branch off and try another avenue, sure it's an older game as well, but it's packed full of suspence,

don't get me wrong I love jailbreak, and I love GP* so that's why I wanna keep GP* Great."

(Movie Announcer Guy:) Are you ready for action, are you tired of the same old, gameplay from CS:S?

Then you need GP*'s brand new one and, only HA...HA....HA....HALF-LIFE: DEATHMATCH!

Just listen to what our players are saying about this new and exciting idea.

(JB Player) " I mean who doesn't miss maps like Killbox Breakable [Half-Life 2: Deathmatch] [Maps] (gamebanana.com) it's nostalgic and fun, and you can have your own player skins, official maps made by GP*, custom made sound clips, and so much more. It really is the greatest idea ever, and I urge everyone to try it out, you won't regret it."

(Movie Announcer Guy:) Newer players who haven't gotten to experience this old school phenomenon, will be blown away with weapons of mass destruction like HL2's Gravity Gun, pull objects to you and BLAST them against walls or other opponents for a satisfying physics based gameplay, or go commando on a PUNK BITCH with an SMG-11 complete with a grenade launcher so you can go Hiroshima on that ass, still not satisfied?, then the double barreled shotgun is perfect for those who like it up close, and personal, What's that? you like to camp, and kill from afar, then you can put a big bloody hole in some ones fuckin head with the deadly Rebar Crossbow, show those NERDS....who's boss!

BUT WAIT THERES MORE!!!

If you play now you can explore exotic maps full of deadly zombie hordes like HL2's  Zombie survival [Half-Life 2] [Maps] (gamebanana.com) 

Or (CTF) Welcome to hl2ctf.com | hl2ctf.com all this and more when you play GP*s  HALF-LIFE 2: DEATHMATCH!

WARNING: PHOTOSENSITIVITY/EPILEPSY SEIZURES If you, or anyone in your family has an epileptic condition or has had seizures of any kind, consult your physician before playing.

IMMEDIATELY DISCONTINUE use and consult your physician before resuming gameplay.

Half-Life2:DM and all other expansions, are registered trademarks of Valve™. Any unauthorized or copies of this trademark are prohibited!

d3aa3cv-350197ec-f11b-4ef4-8b61-808afe25ab59.png

Edited by Twist3d _Nsane
added link

I'd 100% at least try to host a HL2:DM server if there was interest. 

HL2:DM was my first game ever. I used to play build, RP, coop, puzzle and killbox servers on my Dad's account as well as normal HL2:DM, and I'd watch him play with his clan (The Sanctuary UK, which are long since disbanded but their servers remain up).

Not only do I think the game is great and very underrated, I'd love to see its return. 

I also think HL2:DM is a great game for first time mappers to make maps for. Both my first maps were in HL2:DM.

HL2:DM is very nostalgic for me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Tbh I love the idea of a HL2 DM server but I think we should incorporate mutiple gamemodes. Especially since we got a CSS Casual and PUG server I think DM would not get enough traffic to just be a DM server. If we could include many other HL gamemodes I think it would be a great addition to the GP server list IF it gets populated.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Sounds like a great idea, i always loved half life :classic_biggrin:

Edited by polar...
  • Like 1

Just now, '... hyper-lethal.' said:

What about a css deathmatch server? 

I mean we got enough servers on CSS we need to branch off to another game and since ppl still play HL2:DM  if they see our servers on there they would be curious, and would come check it out thus bringing us more players.

Courage.jpg

2 minutes ago, Twist3d _Nsane said:

I mean we got enough servers on CSS we need to branch off to another game and since ppl still play HL2:DM  if they see our servers on there they would be curious, and would come check it out thus bringing us more players.

Courage.jpg

There are probably dozens of half-life dm servers already there. On cs source, you have very few deathmatch servers on our side of the world. 

12 minutes ago, '... hyper-lethal.' said:

There are probably dozens of half-life dm servers already there. On cs source, you have very few deathmatch servers on our side of the world. 

Ahhh Good Point but CS dont have all the dope weapons like HL2! But we could do them all Fuck it.

I'd be down for this. If there's enough interest towards it from the community then I see no reason why not. We'll discuss it.

• Like 1

im garbage at hl2dm but i for sure would play

• Like 1