Sign in to follow this  
NoK

Minigames for GamePunch

13 posts in this topic

Minigames are known to come with variety that is why I propose a server that can be tested on with plug-in's such as a store, the basis of jailbreak is very simple and easy on new people to the clan, that is why I think you should make a crazy minigames server that we could test the plug-in's and fix bugs on.

Minigames a lot of times only provide quantity over quality, but with a store only specifically on that server for this clan it will provide an experience only unique to that server, a few custom skins, laser pointers, trails, hats, etc. 

I personally have always loved a good minigames server, at least when it's in English, another reason why having a fun active server like minigames would appeal to clan members and visitors.

~NoK

• Like 3

I 100% agree with you, Minigames has a list of possibilities that are about as endless as my crushing debt. You really can't mess up a MG server unless you have bad maps.

Minigames is where its at for me. Relaxation and competition perfectly balanced as all things should be. 

2jg77p.jpg

My favorite MG maps used to be mg_bob_3 and mg_pushCircle

So much time spend on those maps, so much fun.

Honestly I love the maps that require parkour it gives me something to focus and I could spend hours attempting at one part of it.

I'd really like another server dedicated to Minigames, also their should be like a scoreboard that resets everymonth and its judged by how many games won or like last person standing, i think it'd be dope. Also include diverse maps and game types pls.

Minigames not a bad idea.

minigame server sounds great

I think we should do a MG event and if enough people show interest launch a MG server. That way we aren't wasting indi's resources 

• Like 4

my favorite minigame maps are  just survive and well lots of obby courses if I'm gonna be honest

smee_tower nothing else to be said

Um sausage.gif

• Like 1

Cloud did you mean to say... Semi tower?

On 3/27/2019 at 5:35 PM, Mcnugget said:

I think we should do a MG event and if enough people show interest launch a MG server. That way we aren't wasting indi's resources 

This sounds like a great idea ! I love MG to be honest