Sign in to follow this  
Glow

GamePunch Role Updates

8 posts in this topic

GamePunch Role Updates

After some discussions with the Staff, we discussed the possibility of expanding the admin roles and how to better structure the community as well. In turn, we have decided to introduce the Manager role, which will be filled by @DemDunderBuds and @Connor McJesus. The Manager role is involved heavily behind the scenes in the community, as well as the community servers. The Staff role is primarily responsible for in-game incidents and issues. If you are unable to reach a Mod or Admin, the Staff role is the next in line to contact.

With the role changes, I'd like to take this time to announce a new Staff promotion. Congratulations to @Ephex for his promotion to the Staff role! I am confident that Ephex will bring a positive attitude to the servers, and continue to be a positive role model in the community!

• Like 8

It’s been an honor to work my way up to Staff from Member, and it’s been an even greater honor to play CS with all of you, I will continue to do my best to be a beacon of positivity and fun for GamePunch, and make sure everything is running smoothly. Thank you all very much

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

>Thinking i'm not gonna keep spamming Connor with all of my ban reports

1519780424851.png.ec5c8a732e3d5bc5c76e89307eec5dba.png

congratz ephex ily

Edited by Zachariah
  • Haha 4

Congrats Ephex! Well deserved. Keep up the good work and keep that firm grip on your ban hammer :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Congrats ephex, you really have been the mvp since day 1!

Congrats y'all now don't get funky ideas now ;)