Sign in to follow this  
Artemis

Any good PC suggestions to buy?

10 posts in this topic

So I'm looking forward to buying a new PC once I gather up the money I need for it but idk which PC I should buy and I'd like you guys to help me out here, Give me suggestions any Good PC/Laptop that I would maybe consider buying once the money comes kicking in.

Edited by Artemis

• Whats you budget
  • What do you want this pc for Gaming or workstation or both

If you pick Gaming i would recommend Intel cpu and an nvidea gpu.

If you pick work station i would go for an amd and an amd gpu

If both then stick with intel and nvidea :)

Um sausage.gif

alienware anything.

just kidding, build your own. im using a thermaltake case with an intel i7 an older nvida 960, asus motherboard. lot of other shit. under $1000 and i can run just about any game i please

Always build your own, buying one prebuilt is overly expensive to the point it should be downright illegal. I recommend going to the pcmasterrace subreddit there are a a 1lot of people there who can help you build a good pc.

Build your own, and choose parts depending on what you're going to use it for. /r/buildmeapc on Reddit can help you with this for when you're ready to build - it's how I built my first gaming PC a couple of months ago.

These are the parts i recommend, obviusly everything depends on your budget.

CPU: Ryzen 5 1600 or i5 9400F

MOBO: if you choose the ryzen, go with a b450 chipset, if you choose the i5 go with a Z390.

RAM: 8gb (or 16gb if your budget allows) 2400Mhz is enough.

Storage: DEFINETLY pick an ssd to install your windows on. and a HDD to install your games, make sure it has 7200RPM.

GPU: the RX 570 is prob the best gpu you can get for it's price, if you want you can get a GTX 1060 6GB, but that's on you.

Power Supply: A 500W should be enough.

Case: On your choice.

I7 6700K @ 4GHZ
NVIDIA GTX 980TI
16GB DDR4 @ 3200MHZ
SAMSUNG 960 EVO M.2

This is my current setup, most games I get around 300+ FPS and it'll last me a good while since I built it myself, around $1000 too.

Anything else like your PSU (Recommend Modular) and case is up to you.

Edited by zillakami

I7-9700 @ 3.6K
NVIDIA RTX 2080
32GB DDR4 (8x4) GSkill @ 3200 Mhz
Samsung 970 EVO 500GB
MB - MSI Z390 PRO CARBON AC
Cooling - Air for now, have not OC'd but will probably put some NZXT shit in there since it's solid

~2.5K, but the prices should have dropped by now since I got the RTX card when it was new and way over paid.

Case is all personal preference but think about air flow and of course how much RGB lighting you can fit into that sucker :)

I don't have a PC suggestion except for some valuable advice: Build your own PC and do your research on it. Never make the horrible regrettable mistake of buying a gaming PC from Walmart or Best Buy or any place similar to those two. If you don't wanna build your own, find a MicroCenter near you as those people can actually help you choose what best fits your budget and what is best ideal for your desired gaming computer. Note that on Best Buy's website, it will list the hardware the gaming computer has but once you waste your precious money on it, you'll soon find out that that GTX 2080 graphics card you bought is a run-down cheap chinese factory made version. Its a gamble with stores like that (Except MicoCenters) so again, do research and build your computer.

Edited by /<\<>/<\

Self build is the best bet always for value. Just get someone to check your parts list and you'll be golden.