Sign in to follow this  
Hurricane

Food is good

9 posts in this topic

I like food,  So what's so great about food? without it we will all die painfully. and with food, we will not. how nice is that? not dying and enjoying? also i love my mom because she makes me good food and its very tasty. thanks mom, love you.

food is very good i make my grandchildren eat at least 15lbs before they leave my house but back in my day we only had shriveled up corn and some beans

I mean yeah food is good i guess, but have you ever thought of how unhealthy it is? Anecdotally I've heard that 100% of people who have eaten it have died so I try to avoid it wherever possible

Food causes our bodies to disintegrate, albeit at a very gradual pace. It tastes good in the moment, but it wrecks havoc on your organs as time progresses and you live out your life.

Can we talk about Thai food though? That shit is straight up fire, so delicious and drool-inducing.

• Like 1

I love food with all my heart. I'm always hungry and food brings me happiness and great concentration. I normally eat ramen for breakfast and lunch and would eat McDonald's Big Mac medium combo for dinner often. I just love hamburgers a lot :). I really thank my parents for buying me hamburgers when I want to eat it.

7 minutes ago, Frank Na said:

I love food with all my heart. I'm always hungry and food brings me happiness and great concentration. I normally eat ramen for breakfast and lunch and would eat McDonald's Big Mac medium combo for dinner often. I just love hamburgers a lot :). I really thank my parents for buying me hamburgers when I want to eat it.

This is how you revive a thread, good read.

my mom makes this really good quesadilla with shredded chicken and bell peppers and i add sour cream and salsa 

its really good