Sign in to follow this  
NoBreadInSpace

Origins of our Names

49 posts in this topic

This guy, Connor McDavid, His nickname is McJesus and my first name is Connor and we both play ice hockey so I put the two together and use Connor McJesus. 

Related image

• Like 2

grew up listening to this fool ever since they collabed with 6ix9ine

Well, for me i used to play cs 1.3 in the cafe with friends on LAN with the name DELVER

Then after i decided to change it to DOLV since the name leaves nice and loud tune to the ear and has it own huge/high prestige.

I was tripping acid with my friends and one of them called me Tring and it stuck. 80% of everyone I know IRL now calls me Tring

I used to try to make signatures and stuff, its a play on the word effects. Effects = ephex

Tribute to my first and favorite game,

The game that reborned me as a gamer xD

wanted a name I didn’t have to change all the time so I took the character from Sly Cooper

and a mix of weed and alcohol when I got the idea 

I like the car brand, also that there are actually people with Name Mercedes amazes me, i wish my real name was also Mercedes.

My name was milk but there were a lot of milks on egn so i changed it to milk:) but an admin told me to change my name when i applied for membership cause milk:) is still a milk so i changed it to lactose:) and thats the story of how i acquired lactose-intolerance, thanks for listening

Posted (edited)

I like love bacon.

Edited by Bacon
grammar autism

Ape Escape 1 was my childhood.

Little known fact, Spike is the name of that spikey red-haired monkey catching shithead.

Liked it and never really felt the need to change it since.

C A L L O F D U T Y Z O M B I E S

my friend had an account named 'hahalongbread' and I thought it was funny.

so when he changed his name, I asked if i could use it. i was very high during that time so it was really funny...

well choccy came from the choccy milk meme lmao and jacent well... that was the cent family years ago everybody with a letter and acent at the end it just stuck for good

My Sister called me Chaaaa when she was 1 and it has stuck with me now my nickname is CHAAAA-CHAAAA! so in game i shortened it down

My name is Sabrina, so there really isn't a shortening to it. My family would call me Beaner Bean. I used to go by Beaner but I was told it was racist. So I go by Bean now. Although people think my name has something to do with flicking my bean, it doesn't.

Posted (edited)

My name Chaos Boss cause back when I first started playing CSS I kept causing havoc and chaos in servers lol. Not anymore though

Edited by Chaos Boss

My balls got stuck in a Dock when I went fishing 

• Like 1

Honestly I was always terrible at naming myself. I am just not very creative in that retrospect so I often just use the same names for everything over and over. When I was like, I don't know, 13 I wanted a name that was edgy and "rebellious" that didn't sound corny or too cringy. Rebeller sounds obviously stupid so the next word that came into my head was Defiant and then Defiance was born. 

There was once a guy in 2011 named Derpasaur so I replaced the D with an L and became Lerpasaur

i always wanted a nickname to refer to myself as online but i could never find one that i liked. I went through a couple like, Almighty, Ragnerok (spelled wrong i know), and then I landed on Wildfire! added some numbers so its easy to find me on friend requests and stuff like that, and here we are.

basically my friend had the name what?, he is from london so i made my name oi? and it stuck

when i first made my steam account at 15, 12 years ago now :(...  I was addicted to the ludacris video clip blueberry yum yum so i named my account that and shortened it later to !3lueberry... Now it is my online name every where mostly spelt Bluberry else where...