| NOFD | Who Dat Nation

Favorite Adult Beverage

30 posts in this topic

I almost never drink these days, but when I do I like to have a nice cold frosty beer. I like a wide variety of beers, but prefer belgian, dutch, german and danish beers.

3 hours ago, Assassin Mike said:

Did we just become best friends?

Thanks awesome haha

4 hours ago, Huge285 said:

I almost never drink these days, but when I do I like to have a nice cold frosty beer. I like a wide variety of beers, but prefer belgian, dutch, german and danish beers.

Huge, I just CANNOT do beer. I have started trying a few, like Mic. Ultra, but I don't like it lol

I am a hugee mixed drink fan.

I'm all over the place. I don't think there's many types of alcohol that I discriminate against. For Beer I usually drink dark beers, like Guinness, hardly drink light beer when I do drink light beer it's usually Yuengling, and I also like IPAs. When it comes to liquor I primarily go for Whiskey, mostly in shots. Favorite mixed drink has to be Captain and Cokes. I do also drink wine (yeah make fun of me) from time to time, have to pick Merlot for that. Favorite overall? I guess I would go with Captain and Cokes.

3 minutes ago, meepz (Thad Castle) said:

I'm all over the place. I don't think there's many types of alcohol that I discriminate against. For Beer I usually drink dark beers, like Guinness, hardly drink light beer when I do drink light beer it's usually Yuengling, and I also like IPAs. When it comes to liquor I primarily go for Whiskey, mostly in shots. Favorite mixed drink has to be Captain and Cokes. I do also drink wine (yeah make fun of me) from time to time, have to pick Merlot for that. Favorite overall? I guess I would go with Captain and Cokes.

I actually have a Plum Japanesse wine that I loveeeeeeeee

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, plum/moofinz said:

Stella artois 😋 although has a bad rep for being the 'wife beater' drink haha

I've never tried it, but I don't judge lol

EDIT:

UNLESS YOU DRINK NATRUAL LIGHT. THEN I JUDGE HARDDDDDD

Edited by | NOFD | Who Dat Nation

i’ve tried red wine, white wine, and champagne, but they all tasted like rubbing alcohol. 

15 minutes ago, Feral said:

i’ve tried red wine, white wine, and champagne, but they all tasted like rubbing alcohol. 

Umm... so you taster rubbing alcohol?

1 hour ago, SkylineCorsair said:

Jagerbomb.

And those are great until a point. When you hit that point, 'youre done bud.'

1 hour ago, | NOFD | Who Dat Nation said:

Umm... so you taster rubbing alcohol?

Ehh they were probably the cheap kind, nut nonetheless they didn't taste too good.

I'd have to say a Mix of RumChata with Firebomb, I can down those like nothing cause it tastes like Cinnamon Toast Crunch

7 minutes ago, Shawn said:

I'd have to say a Mix of RumChata with Firebomb, I can down those like nothing cause it tastes like Cinnamon Toast Crunch

If I drank some alcoholic that tastes like Cinnamon Toast Crunch I'd probably puke

• Haha 1

If i just want to drink a little bit I usually go with a whiskey and coke, or straight bourbon because it's so cheap around here, but if i'm trying to get drunk I like vodka either mixed or with chasers because it doesn't leave me feeling as worn out in the morning. Also beer works anytime.

1 hour ago, NoBreadInSpace said:

If i just want to drink a little bit I usually go with a whiskey and coke, or straight bourbon because it's so cheap around here, but if i'm trying to get drunk I like vodka either mixed or with chasers because it doesn't leave me feeling as worn out in the morning. Also beer works anytime.

Ummmm how old are you? 43???

On 4/28/2019 at 6:46 PM, | NOFD | Who Dat Nation said:

I actually have a Plum Japanesse wine that I loveeeeeeeee

YO! 

Plum sake is amazing.