Electric "secret" ladder

Secretagent733

Not so much a suggestion as to clarification.

The ladder above VIP cell, that allows you to get on the roof of the cells.

Is that a secret/is it not?

If it isn't, I suggest we make it a secret.

The reasoning is because it is invisible. That's really it lmfao

Thoughts?

Edited by Secretagent733

lmao he actually brought it to the forums, the mad man.

Kind of a grey area at the moment, its obviously invisible, so why would it not be a secret? If it was meant to be seen it would not be invisible, + you have to jump to get to it, and cant use it from the bottom right away.
Wardens do however use the roof of cells for certain days and games, like parkour. I have no problems with wardens doing this, since we need good and creative wardens who don't just do wardays and math trivias (me lol, I suck at being creative)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Huge285 said:

Kind of a grey area at the moment, its obviously invisible, so why would it not be a secret? If it was meant to be seen it would not be invisible, + you have to jump to get to it, and cant use it from the bottom right away.
Wardens do however use the roof of cells for certain days and games, like parkour. I have no problems with wardens doing this, since we need good and creative wardens who don't just do wardays and math trivias (me lol, I suck at being creative)

I literally came here to say exactly this, I don’t see a need for CTs to be up there unless there is a game being done like parkour or cliff hanger.

• Like 1

Anything that is (A) non-visible, (B) breakable for an ability/feature/weapon, or (C) weapon in a location that is not in armory, (D) can be assessed for an additional feature is a secret in my books.

(A) Like the ladder on razor

(B) Like the cell in the 1st cell on razor

(C) Scout on top of the wall of soccer or weapons in cells

(D) Like the lazer in the space map or secret doors (with pressing E on a invisible button and passive doors).

In my opinion yes it is a secret. I think this is the only secret that is actually used for a game and other CT purposes. 

Edited by ShadowLord

My thing is it's inbetween all the cells so if a warden wanted to play cliff hanger, they'd have to worry about missing a T who ran into cells and why not just use big cage when it's an easier place to monitor? There are also other parkour spots too (pool landing on guard rail). Also if there are specific rules for each and every secret, that could get confusing really quick. There's really no reason for CT's to be up there, comparable to how CT's don't need to be in garage secret (both are invisible, both require some skill to achieve, both offer rewards).

(I'm assuming cliff hanger is the crouching, face backwards, flashlight up, and walk back until you almost fall off, if not lmk)

2 hours ago, Secretagent733 said:

My thing is it's inbetween all the cells so if a warden wanted to play cliff hanger, they'd have to worry about missing a T who ran into cells and why not just use big cage when it's an easier place to monitor? There are also other parkour spots too (pool landing on guard rail). Also if there are specific rules for each and every secret, that could get confusing really quick. There's really no reason for CT's to be up there, comparable to how CT's don't need to be in garage secret (both are invisible, both require some skill to achieve, both offer rewards).

(I'm assuming cliff hanger is the crouching, face backwards, flashlight up, and walk back until you almost fall off, if not lmk)

The jump between VIP cell and main cell is a common parkour and has been for years, It’s prob the most common parkour on razor imo. I really don’t see the need to restrict the ladder to only following a rebel because we would just be taking away from the game play...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Assassin Mike said:

The jump between VIP cell and main cell is a common parkour and has been for years, It’s prob the most common parkour on razor imo. I really don’t see the need to restrict the ladder to only following a rebel because we would just be taking away from the game play...

I'm going to be blunt, I've never seen any warden use that spot for parkour. It's always been big cage for the flashlight game/cliff hanger. 

Besides, that spot is also an easy way for a rebeller to get a free kill since all they have to do is sit in cell and wait (because rarely anyone checks cells also), then backstab the scoped-in CT. Now the rebeller has an AWP in their possession. 

The map also has not one but eight ladder textures and the one that is next to the T's is invisible on accident? I think this was always meant to be a secret by the developer to get into VIP to get to showers. I think it should stay that was as well. 

You are missing my point entirely... if you haven’t seen the parkour jump from VIP to main cell than you haven’t played on razor much tbh. At the beginning of the round  T’s should be lined up and a head count done, if one is missing the CT’s should: first check cells for AFK/rebelling T’s, secondly they should be always keeping an eye out for T’s about to rebel. So I don’t really see the issue you are coming forward with?

Your explanation makes sense except for the fact that the staple move is "All T's rush to the bottom of main cell stairs and unstack shoulder to shoulder." The reason I have never seen a T above main cells is because

1.) There isn't enough time to get above main cells unless S.C opens cells which at that point people just rebel

2.) There's no point hiding up there when all CT's will be staring in your direction looking at others. Some CT's even hang by fountain and I believe you can see above the main cell by standing on the guard rail. 

It doesn't work out, and I've played on both CT and T numerous times and never once had the instinct to go up there, even if I spawned in the two closest cells. 

I only go up in vipinthemix but that's because there's a real secret vent up there, but that's off-topic. 

Edited by Secretagent733

16 minutes ago, Secretagent733 said:

Your explanation makes sense except for the fact that the staple move is "All T's rush to the bottom of main cell stairs and unstack shoulder to shoulder." The reason I have never seen a T above main cells is because

1.) There isn't enough time to get above main cells unless S.C opens cells which at that point people just rebel

2.) There's no point hiding up there when all CT's will be staring in your direction looking at others. Some CT's even hang by fountain and I believe you can see above the main cell by standing on the guard rail. 

It doesn't work out, and I've played on both CT and T numerous times and never once had the instinct to go up there, even if I spawned in the two closest cells. 

I only go up in vipinthemix but that's because there's a real secret vent up there, but that's off-topic. 

I never mentioned anything about T’s rebelling above main cells, how ever T’s frequently take that ladder to get on top of VIP and run into showers/lockers 

Indeed. 

Bottom line, the texture is invisible and it is being smothered in a T spawn area/cell block. And if it wasn't supposed to be a secret the texture would be visible.

That's just me. 

5 hours ago, Assassin Mike said:

I literally came here to say exactly this, I don’t see a need for CTs to be up there unless there is a game being done like parkour or cliff hanger.

I go up there all the time to get a different angle on the Ts, because the map is rebel happy and they dont pay attention to the top of cells much.

4 hours ago, Ephex said:

I go up there all the time to get a different angle on the Ts, because the map is rebel happy and they dont pay attention to the top of cells much.

I do this on vipinthemix all the time, don’t do it on razor much 

8 hours ago, Ephex said:

Yes! Yes! Yesssssss!! 

I don't think we really need to make this map harder for CTs. I think it is a great vantage point for the CTs to get a different angle. Not to mention, it's my favorite place to be on that map as CT. 

12 minutes ago, | NOFD | Who Dat Nation said:

Yes! Yes! Yesssssss!! 

I don't think we really need to make this map harder for CTs. I think it is a great vantage point for the CTs to get a different angle. Not to mention, it's my favorite place to be on that map as CT. 

Fully agree.

I think it should be kept as not a secret; I've seen CTs use that for the past ten or so years, and CTs need all the help they can get on that map.

Locking topic.

• Guest locked this topic