League of Legends 5v5 with GP?

Ari

the other day on Jailbreak I felt kinda bored of Avalanche and asked if anyone wanted to play a couple of games of League of Legends with me and ended up getting a full stack of five players between me and Themistocles and Ren and I C Wiener and AfterSight

someone brought it up that a 5v5 (as in, custom game with ten community members playing against each other instead of five community members playing against randoms) could be really fun... we all agreed, but of course there were only five of us and not ten of us so I said I could make a whole forums thread (wow, this one!) to search for interested parties

I'm assuming we would all be in the same Discord voicechat because I wouldn't expect it to be a tryhard match and id probably value fun hanging out and banter over extreme team coordination? but if the majority of people interested would prefer separate channels for separate teams for a more competitive match we can do that too, it's all a democracy ?

i was thinking, if we do find anyone interested, that Friday or Saturday would be a good day? if we get even more than a total of ten people wanting to participate we could alternate who sits out during each game played and if we get less than ten i guess we'll just go back to playing draft pick

so... is anyone that plays League of Legends interested in playing a community 5v5 match or two? and if so what would be a good day and time for yall?

hopefully we can set something up :D

I'm on West coast time. Evening/night anyday. I'm playing vayne.

My Thresh and Jax are unbelievable, I’m down if I’m available. 

Edited by Ephex

4 hours ago, Ephex said:

My Thresh and Jax are unbelievable, I’m down if I’m available. 

>jax

you trying to catch an alpha strike to the face, bitch?

3 minutes ago, Themistocles said:

>jax

you trying to catch an alpha strike to the face, bitch?

I will take that to my 4k HP face, and Counter-Strike the rest of ur attacks while I beat your face in.

20 minutes ago, Ephex said:

I will take that to my 4k HP face, and Counter-Strike the rest of ur attacks while I beat your face in.

implying I won't just run away while you e then q you before your stun goes off and continue to slap you in the face

edit: nerd

Edited by Themistocles
  • Sad 1