[Resolved] Warden Laser (Coloured) Added to Store

Stompy

Store items are for fun, we have paintball and all that stuff but i feel that if this is added it will be quite cool. WARDEN !default colour laser rn is blue but what if people can get other colored laser for like 1k Credits. Idk i just thought it would be quite cool to have different coloured laser.

Edited by Stompy
  • Like 4

Just now, Dr.JimmyRussler said:

@Stompy would that be for just wardens? Or are you suggesting everyone get a laser?

Warden only cause like what i said warden currently now has a blue laser but what if we can buy colors like red, pink,black,white smth like that

i love you stompy i really do, but this might confuse with the admin colour, mabey if it was made a static colour? but its a great idea reguardless, defo a good addition to the !shop but as long as it dosnt conflic and confuse with the admin laser 

+1 i dont see why this wouldnt be a good idea, seems like a nice addition, especially because warden doesnt have much customization anyway so might aswell add somethin

• Like 1

bad cuz we have rainbow laser,,  +1 would be good buy laser color when Warren, so every Warden got his own but how will it look with the download, takes time now to download  how would it be if this was added 

On 8/3/2020 at 1:17 AM, Running Dildo said:

bad cuz we have rainbow laser,,  +1 would be good buy laser color when Warren, so every Warden got his own but how will it look with the download, takes time now to download  how would it be if this was added 

It would be a one time download. Once you download it, you dont download it again. Applies to almost everything on the server.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nation said:

It would be a one time download. Once you download it, you dont download it again. Applies to almost everything on the server.

aha oki then +1 again :P 

+1, as long as it’s not like the admin rainbow laser it’s a great idea. :) Maybe also add like how the warden is usually blue that u can do the color of the laser chosen as the wardens color ?

Edited by Artooie

On 8/3/2020 at 11:42 AM, powerstroke said:

deff +1 on the idea i love it maybe make it a little more creds

yea could be more credits but its a suggestion if its added hopefully it isnt that expensive as well , cause im poor asf

• Nation locked this topic

Putting this on hold. 

We would need someone to develop this for us, but if someone can do it we will add it. 

• 4 months later...

H2hbo1s.pngRESOLVED

Thank you for your input/suggestion! This thread has been locked.