Nation's REAL Departure Post

Nation

Best of luck in life.

I know i'm the few people you'd expect any appreciation from, like most, but I can appreciate the effort you put in trying. 

Cya round pole slider.

• Thanks 1

Dear nation, my friend

I appreciate all you've done for the community, ever since I first came back to the community in May and decided to start playing on GP again, you've treated me really good and we've always had a laugh. We've been able to work together as a team and we always 'roasted' eachother, but it was genuinely hilarious.  But it's a shame it has to come to an end. You've dedicated alot to this community nonstop, always helping the mod+ team out and making the servers fun as hell! Always being active on discord, the forums, formerly being a developer, being a former admin and manager, and helping out in literally every aspect. Your legacy won't be forgotten, and you're always going to motivate me to work even harder. I will always aspire to be like you and always help out, and I hope you can get through some of the problems you're having irl. See you around, my friend.  HEADASS

Edited by Nation
  • Thanks 1

nation my guy,

im so sad to see you go man, i know ive only recently been playing with you like 1 on 1 but those were like the best times ive had, its really sad to see you go but i wish you the best of luck in anything you do in life, its been a good one.... cya man

• Thanks 1

We've already spoken about this and I hate the fact I knew it was coming... The reasons behind you leaving are vile and wrong. You shouldn't have to leave for a reason like this. Everything that you've done here at GP will not be forgotten. You've got the skins you've made, the skins that will be made I'm keeping your name on them. You've been a true friend and you've helped me improve so much while here at GP. I'm glad that we finally managed to server together running the same rank, because you were always a rank ahead of me. Over the time since I got admin we started to bond. It's been an absolute blast my dude. I wish you absolutely nothing but the best for the future. You know where to find me if you need me. Much love brother.

• Thanks 1

(Side note, I'll still be reachable by the Manager+ team to do skins or anything else I can help with. It will just be behind the scenes. No one will know I'm doing it.)

Youve spoken about this in a call with me before. I saw it coming and even spoke to some mods about it and saying how it would be so different without you. Today, Nation i really do appreciate all the time uve been here. I have very bad trust issues and you have gained mad trust and mad respect from me. I hope you do well if your future endeavours and i will definately remember you as one of the best managers out there. will miss talking to you. See ya my friend.

• Thanks 1

Hate to see you go man, glad I could help you along the way though! You'll be missed by the people that matter, who cares about the rest.

To anyone that was involved with this childish bullshit you need to take a step back and look at your life to figure out how you fucked up so badly that you think doxxing people is funny. This kind of thing can ruin peoples lives, and you deserve nothing less than to get the absolute shit kicked out of you for doing it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yo actually sad to see you go, definitely a real player and dude. I come back to this like a week ago and now you leaving. Definitely not what I wanted, but if that's what you need to do to get rid of these trolls or just anything in general. I respect that. I wish you the best for your life and hope you to see you again someday. And honestly fuck any of those trolls. They suck irl and in game. Stay gold Pony Boy. Er, man I guess in your case.

• Thanks 1

I've never known you much nation but the time that i knew you, you were one of my favourites, it's sad to see you go.

#RIPNation

• Thanks 1

I haven’t talked with you much, but I’d like you to know that the work you put into the community hasn’t gone unnoticed or unappreciated. It sucks this is the way it has to end, but hopefully we’ll see you around in the future.  ✌️ 

• Thanks 1

nation... man you were always one of my favorite guys to chill with on jb. I am fucking furious that anyone would stoop down to the level of harassment they've put you through. You were and still will be one of the most loved people here and you've done nothing but help others and spread positivity throughout the duration of your time here. if you ever need anything feel free to ask, i always felt comfortable talking to you. i hope to run into you again somewhere sometime, but for now i wish you good luck in sorting out your current situation and i'm sending you lots of love. pat your girl for me

• Thanks 1

I'll miss you, Nation. You were pretty fun to be around with on JB and loved when you decided to go abuse your admin powers (in a non-abusive way, of course). I hope you do well in the future... And I guess I do owe you a "kith" for all the blondie sprays I made for you~

• Thanks 1

GP will miss you, Nation. You have impacted this community on a wide scale level, whether that be the skins you have created, the bitch slaps you give us to fuck with us, or anything else. We will miss it all. I hope maybe one day you might come back on and hang out with us for a little bit, but I obviously know that might not be possible. I wish you didn't have to leave because of the trolls. It would have been better if it was just because you wanted to, and not that you necessarily needed to. Farewell, Nation. 

• Thanks 1