What kind of new LR's would you want.

I remember an old LR  where you could pick CT's to chicken fight...it would be cool to look in to new LR's. What kind of LR's do you think the server should look in to getting?

43 minutes ago, Fudge_Packah said:

I remember an old LR  where you could pick CT's to chicken fight...it would be cool to look in to new LR's. What kind of LR's do you think the server should look in to getting?

bhop where u can only bhop

2 hours ago, Fudge_Packah said:

Even tho I only play css at a friends house I think LR Rocket Toss would be cool.

You get 1 chance each to hit your gun the farthest. Farthest rocket toss wins loser is slain/killed

How it would work.

1. It would freeze the T and CT side by side evenly only allowing them to jump to avoid cheating. 2.It would keep track of the distance between the 2 guns Ex(Assassin mike distance-107 Glow-115) 3. If you miss it would be a zero if both parties fail it could be set to go into a knife fight mode or set into a retry. 4. Loser is slain

Note if a T or CT interferes with the LR it wouldn't change how far the gun has gone it counts the distance where it originally landed.

@Glow @Assassin Mike no idea if this lr can be made but if it can awesome.

Edited by Ryuk
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Ryuk said:

Even tho I only play css at a friends house I think LR Rocket Toss would be cool.

You get 1 chance each to hit your gun the farthest. Farthest rocket toss wins loser is slain/killed

How it would work.

1. It would freeze the T and CT side by side evenly only allowing them to jump to avoid cheating. 2.It would keep track of the distance between the 2 guns Ex(Assassin mike distance-107 Glow-115) 3. If you miss it would be a zero if both parties fail it could be set to go into a knife fight mode or set into a retry. 4. Loser is slain

Note if a T or CT interferes with the LR it wouldn't change how far the gun has gone it counts the distance where it originally landed.

@Glow @Assassin Mike no idea if this lr can be made but if it can awesome.

Bro that sounds like a good as LR or just even gun toss with the same logic.

1 hour ago, Prometheus said:

Ability to LR 6 (rebel) with your LR partner still alive

@Glow You should consider adding this

That would just be unfair, considering you can't give orders to the LR T's.

Also, unfair for the last CT doing a gun toss with the other LR, and he wins...the 2nd LR guy is "rebelling" with his gun pointed directly at him. The CT can't kill that guy, CT has no guns, and unlikely to runaway. Very unfair and have played on servers with this, it's awful.

• Like 1

>Throwing knives deathmatch?

>sumo wrestle but maybe x2 circle size but more of a kick with knives?

18 hours ago, lordofthedepths said:

Also, unfair for the last CT doing a gun toss with the other LR, and he wins...the 2nd LR guy is "rebelling" with his gun pointed directly at him. The CT can't kill that guy, CT has no guns, and unlikely to runaway. Very unfair and have played on servers with this, it's awful.

You do realize this happens anyways right? Every lr I've seen when it was 2 T's and 1 CT left the 2nd T has run away gotten a gun and waited til the lr was finished so no idea how it's an (awful idea) unless you can specify the negativity it will bring to GP if added.

Don't just say because T's will rebel while the CT is in the lr this happens in every lr anyways and don't say because the other servers you played on that had  it caused it to be awful.

1. It's not a gun toss it's a rocket toss^ meaning it can be set up to where the CT keeps their secondary / primary depending on which option is chosen for the rocket toss. 

2. Just because you didn't like it on other servers doesn't mean it's bad.

3. It's something new which could possibly be good for GP as it would still be expanding.

Positives-

1.It would be GP continuing to expand into a variety of different types of lr.

2.The CT would still have a weapon to defend them self whether it be the Main or Secondary depending on how the plugin is setup.

3. There wouldn't be any interference since the distance between guns wouldn't change if a T or CT tried to interfere.

4. It allows people to practice rocket tossing which some people have done before as a custom lr^.

5. There wouldn't be any cheating cause the T wouldn't be able to stab the CT while they were doing their rocket toss or vise versa.

6. It would be a new lr and could be fun for others to try out since people are always wanting new things added to GP Jailbreak.

I'm not saying its awful idea but, we all know those people the do LR even though they are already rebelling. So i guess it would 1. trash for cts to have to fight 2 rebelling T's with you know how ever much health they get per ct. 2. if someone is already rebelling and they do LR and pick the rebel option it would just cause a problem and have to be slay and just more of a hassle then it need to be.

Well I suggest that hot potato needs a little bit of modification. The deagle gets completely replaced and is now a potato that can change to red as the time goes by so it becomes even more realistic.